What do you do after a near-death experience? You embrace the gift of a second chance, and you squeeze the joy and potential out of every single moment. Sara Larkins worked in special education, then dabbled in technology, and then a car accident changed everything. She tells the harrowing story of knowing she was about to die, experiencing a miracle, then awakening to an insatiable need to embark on a spiritual quest.
After five amazing years of pursuing every spiritual avenue within her reach, she began looking for a side hustle, her next steps in the final third of her life. She found our Land Profit Generator community and “fell into the well of possibility.”
After a year of land investing, she did 8 deals and made $88k. “But I want $88 million,” she says. She has big dreams of starting a foundation to help women become more financially aware. She wants to scholarship underprivileged young women of color and LGBTQ young adults. And she’s already on that path.
In this episode of the InFLOW podcast, Sara shares:
- How a severe poverty mentality from childhood affected her as an adult
- How she learned to stop caring what other people think
- How she has embraced spirituality as a self-proclaimed science nerd
- Her biggest piece of advice for female entrepreneurs
We don’t have to wait for a near-death experience to start living our lives to the fullest. We can start today!
Find out more!
- Subscribe and rate our podcast on iTunes at: https://www.michellebosch.com/itunes
- Android users can subscribe and rate our podcast at: https://www.michellebosch.com/android
- Follow Michelle Bosch on Instagram to see what she’s up to: https://www.instagram.com/michelleboschofficial
Interested in learning more about land investing? Register HERE to join us on March 15 for our next FREE 5-day Land Flipping Masterclass. It’s five amazing days to focus on something that can change your life. Sign up TODAY!
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.