Do you have a hard time DREAMING BIG? You’re not alone. Especially if you’ve struggled in life just to have enough. That was Ellie Correa’s story. Ellie is the daughter of immigrants and earned her first paycheck from harvesting crops at age 12. Supporting her mom and siblings at such a young age paved the way for the resilience and perseverance she’s known for today.
Ellie worked as a paralegal for many years, then got her Florida real estate license. When clients started asking her to sell land for them, it hardly seemed worth the paltry commission. Then a friend told her about land flipping. She listened to a guy named Jack Bosch on a podcast, and was so impressed with the valuable information he was generously giving away for free. She looked up the Land Profit Generator community on Facebook, joined our coaching program, and the rest is history.
In a few short months, she has become another LPG success story. She recently made $65K in just one month! Her land flipping business has truly become a family affair with her three daughters earning a living as apprentices under their CEO mom. When Ellie’s coach first asked her to share her dreams for the future, they were so small. After decades of struggling to make enough money, she couldn’t wrap her mind around dreaming big.
In this episode of the InFLOW podcast, Ellie shares:
- How she finally overcame her scarcity mindset so she could dream big dreams.
- What it looks like to run a land flipping business where the whole family is involved.
- How her faith permeates every single thing she does in her business.
- Her three biggest pieces of advice for fellow female entrepreneurs.
It didn’t take long for Ellie to achieve wild success and start reaching for the sky. Her story will inspire you to believe bigger and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Find out more!
- Subscribe and rate our podcast on iTunes at: http://www.michellebosch.com/itunes
- Android users can subscribe and rate our podcast at: http://www.michellebosch.com/android
- Follow Michelle Bosch on Instagram to see what she’s up to: https://www.instagram.com/michelleboschofficial
Ellie loves meeting new people, forming connections, and building mutually-beneficial relationships. Connect with her HERE.
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.