As 2020 comes to a close, we have much to reflect on—and much to look forward to. There were definitely no boring moments this year, at least not in my world. We had a breakthrough year in the land flipping business. We took everything virtual in our educational space, and our brilliant team adapted and innovated so quickly and so well.
I want to acknowledge them for their resilience, courage, and grit. And I want to acknowledge YOU, too. What did YOU accomplish in your business in 2020? What mental hurdles did you clear? What relationships grew and flourished? Where did you show resourcefulness? What can you be proud of?
We seldom reflect on the things we’ve accomplished. We’re always focused on the gap between where we are now and where we want to go. Reflecting back with gratitude before you look ahead to your goals is such an important practice to implement into your regular routine—and not just at the end of the year.
In this final episode of the InFLOW podcast in 2020, we’ll talk about:
- Why I don’t believe in New Year’s Resolutions.
- What my “Positive Outlook” exercise is and how it can change your life.
- How to train your mind to welcome discomfort and uncertainty.
- How to achieve new levels of confidence and success in the year ahead.
Thank you so much for the gift of your listening presence this year. I’m so grateful for each one of you. Enjoy this episode, enjoy the holidays with your loved ones, and come back renewed, relaxed, and prepared to win big in 2021!
Find out more!
- Subscribe and rate our podcast on iTunes at: https://www.michellebosch.com/itunes
- Android users can subscribe and rate our podcast at: https://www.michellebosch.com/android
- Follow Michelle Bosch on Instagram to see what she’s up to: https://www.instagram.com/michelleboschofficial
Kick the new year off right by joining us for our Land Profit Masterclass on January 18! It starts at 9:00am PST, and it’s FIVE full days of everything you need to build a successful land flipping business. It’s designed to help both beginners and seasoned veterans engineer new levels of growth. Register HERE today!
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.