There are two things that are a part of every human experience: fear and grace. And these two things are a very real part of the business experience as well.
Anyone who has gone through the journey of becoming an entrepreneur, committing to something bigger than yourself – has known discomfort and fear. To succeed in business, you’ll have to muster up the courage to move through that fear and gain the capability and the confidence that comes from having done something and seen results.
Every entrepreneur has experienced grace as well. Those moments when you’ve faced considerable challenges and monumental obstacles, and at the very last second, grace steps in and everything works out. You go from breakdown to breakthrough. The impossible becomes possible.
Fear and grace can work in tandem, in beautiful harmony, if you choose to accept and embrace them both.
Today on the InFLOW podcast, Michelle shares:
- The importance of having humility at every stage of your business.
- How to invite the special magic of grace into your business at just the right moment.
- How to get things done in the face of fear.
Find out more!
- Subscribe and rate our podcast on iTunes at: http://www.michellebosch.com/itunes
- Android users can subscribe and rate our podcast at: http://www.michellebosch.com/android
- Follow Michelle Bosch on Instagram to see what she’s up to: https://www.instagram.com/michelleboschofficial
Join us for our next Land Profit Lab on September 14th at 10am. It’s a 5-day FREE crash course on land flipping and land investing. But you know what? It’s actually not a course at all. Who needs another course? We’ll give you the tools to help you take an actionable step each and every one of the 5 days that will get you closer to your goal. Register at http://lpglab.com TODAY.
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!