Navigating chaos and uncertainty is a big part of leadership—especially right now. This navigation requires a skill set that we should always be working to improve. A lot of people focus on the shiny pennies of new tactics, and they neglect the timeless business principles and skills you need to successfully maneuver through change.
I’m part of a Mastermind group that I invest a lot of money in so I can always keep expanding possibilities and pushing boundaries of what’s possible. A friend in the group recently recommended a bestselling book called Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win. So many of the book’s principles can be applied to entrepreneurs and business owners as well.
In combat, Navy SEALs often find themselves in situations of chaos and uncertainty. The author lays out a four-step process that I’ve found very valuable in my own life and business. I know you’ll find it helpful as well.
In this episode of the InFLOW podcast, I’ll share:
- The 4-step process for navigating uncertainty and chaos
- How we turned a crappy situation into exponential growth this past year
- A peek at what’s ahead on the InFLOW podcast
We’re 101 episodes in now, and the sky’s the limit! I’m so excited for what’s coming down the pipeline. I love making connections and learning what other women are doing successfully—then passing that along to all of you!
Find out more!
- Subscribe and rate our podcast on iTunes at: http://www.michellebosch.com/itunes
- Android users can subscribe and rate our podcast at: http://www.michellebosch.com/android
- Follow Michelle Bosch on Instagram to see what she’s up to: https://www.instagram.com/michelleboschofficial
If you’d like to be eligible to participate in a raffle for a one-hour coaching session with me, 1.) leave a written review of the podcast 2.) post a screenshot of the podcast on social media and 3.) make sure you tag me. I’ll announce the winner at the end of April.
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.