When you make that big jump from employee to business owner—embarking on your entrepreneurial journey—your old mindsets aren’t going to cut it anymore. This new adventure will require so much more from you—especially in a mental capacity.
You can no longer depend on someone depositing money into your account every two weeks. Everything is on you. EVERYTHING. Sales, marketing, sourcing, organizing, operation. It all depends on you. Eventually you’ll be able to outsource a lot of it, so you can work in your genius, but in the beginning, you’ll have to do it all.
And you have to believe you can do it.
We’ve been enjoying a whole lot of success as entrepreneurs and CEOs since 2002, and we owe that success to our really hard work and 11 mindsets we’ve adopted that every business owner needs.
Today on the InFLOW podcast, I’m going to give you the inside scoop on 11 of these mindsets:
- Taking full responsibility for your business instead of blaming others.
- Having zero fear of hard work.
- Developing (or finding) a proven method for generating revenue predictably.
- Investing in yourself.
- And 7 more!
Find out more!
- Subscribe and rate our podcast on iTunes at: http://www.michellebosch.com/itunes
- Android users can subscribe and rate our podcast at: http://www.michellebosch.com/android
- Follow Michelle Bosch on Instagram to see what she’s up to: https://www.instagram.com/michelleboschofficial
I’d love for you to join us for our next Land Profit Lab on September 14 at 10am! It’s a 5-day crash course on land flipping and land investing where you’ll learn how to: select counties, find lists, efficiently and effectively send out your marketing mailing campaigns, receive inbound calls from sellers, make offers, close on a property, list a property, and sell a property for profit. And every single day you’ll take an actual step that will get you that much closer to owning your own land flipping business. Register at http://lpglab.com TODAY. It’s going to be so much fun!!
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.